EOCR and the Title IX team regularly provides training seminars and workshops for students, faculty, and staff regarding the University's Sexual Misconduct Policy and frequently partners with other groups on Grounds to provide comprehensive training regarding other relevant polices, such as the University's Preventing and Addressing Discrimination and Harassment Policy or the University's Hazing Policy. In addition, EOCR looks to partner with individual groups to provide targeted and specific training when requested.
If your group or Department is requesting in-person training by a member of EOCR or the Title IX team, please contact the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@virginia.edu and provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The requesting group or department
- Requested dates (EOCR will work within its staffing to identify a mutually agreeable date and time)
- Estimated number of attendees
- Any specific requests regarding content or format for the seminar or workshop
For additional training and workshops sponsored by the Prevention Program Coordinator in the Office of Health Promotions, please visit http://hoosgotyourback.virginia.edu.